This Forest Organic tea blend is a combination of herbal flowers, leaves, fruits and seeds which all harmoniously balance together resulting in a smooth and full-bodied taste. The biodegradable pot also contains an Organic seed stick, so you can plant it up after finishing the tea and watch it grow. Promoting well-being while preserving the Earth!
- Blend: Rose hip, dittany, fennel, mallow, sage, hyssop and mountain tea
- See our full collection of certified Fairtrade Organic teas
- Biodegradable container supplied with seed stick to grow after use
- 35 g. Naturally Caffeine Free, Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Use 1-2 grams per cup, and brew for 8 minutes at 95°
The distinctive flavour and taste of sage and fennel seed, in combination with the citrus hint of mountain tea and the rest of the herbs, leave a long-lasting hydrating aftertaste. Preparing this tea will be your ceremonious and relaxing little breather during hectic days.
Rhoeco is an organic herbal tea company from Greece. With respect to their principles of fair trade, ethical and organic food production they have developed a network of certified organic smallholder family farms all over Greece which supplies them with the dried herbs used in their tea blends, all packed individually and lovingly by hand at their certified facility in Thessaloniki.
They promote well-being while preserving the Earth.
Seed Stick Planting
1. Find the seed stick on the underside of the lid. It is glued with organic herb seeds of some of the varieties used in their blends.
2. Fill the container with soil and embed the seed stick to a depth of 90 mm.
3. Water the pot daily.
4. When seedlings reach a height of 3-4cm, plant the container in a bigger planter or directly in your garden
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This one's patina just gets better with time. Beautiful indoor copper watering can with a removable brass rose - a versatile can for watering small plants, pots,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Stylish lunch bag with plenty of room for all your daily essentials and a sandwich! Smart and practical, this new version has a cross body leather strap, for all those...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Hand thrown ceramic dinner plate finished with mesmerising cloud like brush strokes, a process called Gwiyal, with origins in traditional Korean pottery, it creates beautiful and truly one of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Keep your little one cosy in this grey organic cotton chenille baby blanket. Baby will be snuggled and warm in all seasons with this velvety soft layer. Perfect for a...