We spent a beautiful few days in Paris recently, hopefully this visual guide says it all. It was certainly a struggle to edit down over 400 photos into the 24 that you see here.
Happy travels, here are our favourite 10 things to do in the city of Paris.
1. Take the 300 steps to the top of the Sacre Coeur, the views are breathtaking.
2. Have lunch at the Holy Belly Cafe.
5. Have tea & cake at the Mosque, and go inside to view the wonderful buildings.
6. Visit the botanical gardens (just opposite the Mosque, you can walk off the cake!)
7. Soak up the atmosphere that surrounds Place Des Vosges.
8. Lose hours wandering around the Marais.
9. Le Comptoir General
. Coffee, cocktails and one of the most amazing spaces you will ever visit.
10. Wander along the banks of the Seine looking at the vintage book collections.