This amazing go-to pot of happiness is a 100% natural multi-purpose healing and beauty balm. A cult product crammed with yarrow, the hero herb used for centuries to heal and repair. It suits all skin types, including dry, problematic and sensitive skin. A great addition to a green and natural approach to living life, and some say, it’s a miracle!
- Made in the UK from 100% organic natural ingredients
- Use as a luxurious cleansing balm to remove make-up
- Try the MOA bamboo hot cloth cleansing ritual
- See full Magic Organic Apothecary collection
- Absolutely no chemicals, preservatives, artificial colour or fragrance
- Vegetarian and never tested on animals
- Suitable for the whole family, even super sensitive skin types
- Vital part of an outdoorsy first aid kit, ideal for holiday and camping
- See about tab for full ingredients, information and uses!
50ml glass jar contains: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found bedside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for all manner of ailments.
- Use between toes to combat athlete's foot - it's a ramblers dream-cream
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Soothes chapped skin
- Helps heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat!
- As well as all this, we use ours to heal tattoos in super quick time!
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS New colours just in. Our British-made recycled 100% wool blanket is made from all the excess material and yarn leftover from the production of other blankets, creating an...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Sustainable bamboo toothbrush. Bamboo is the perfect material for the 'Truthbrush' as it is, beautiful, antibacterial and fully biodegradable. The brushes are available with soft or medium plant-based (62% castor...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Amazing oversized jute tote, sometimes a bag is just the right size to fit your whole life inside, and this is that bag. When we discovered these...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A waterless moisturising raw cacao lotion bar for repairing stressed, dry or cracked skin, whilst forming a protective layer of hydration from damaging elements & pollution. With a...