Designed with the modern photographer in mind, the Roam Camera bag is equally useful as an everyday bag, and will fit all the essentials you need when out capturing the city or the wilderness.
- Available in Teal, Slate, Tobacco, Ochre, and Oak Leather
- Additional Lens Pouch also available
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- Fits a full-size DSLR (5D + 24-70 lens) and extra lens or small flash
- Outer and Internal pockets for phone, battery, wallet + daily essentials
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas + soft felt lining
- Adjustable oak bark tanned bridle leather straps
- Brass hardware with maillon rapide strap quick links
- 24cm x 21cm x 11cm
We worked with Rural Kind to create a unique, yet simple camera bag destined to become your go-to for many years. With us both being avid photographers who carry our cameras daily, we feel this is perfect for people of all different photography styles, who demand a bag that is simple, functional, durable and beautiful in design.
Mike and Nia, are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The palest windswept driftwood brown. So soft and cosy, we love the simplicity of this beautiful, cruelty-free wool blanket. Let the gentle colour create a cosy layer in...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This beautiful ceramic teapot is hand thrown on the potter's wheel in northern England. The rustic tactile clay base which is finished with a white glaze in...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS There’s nothing quite like the soft embrace of a warm wool blanket, this pale and dusky twilight beige is a super soft neutral tone that goes with...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The perfect neutral brown, we love the intricate patterns and timeless tones in this beautiful throw made from mulesing free wool, sourced with the highest ethical standards. Let...