Handcrafted in Wales by Rural Kind, the Roam Backpack is the ultimate travel companion. Rugged sophistication, durable materials and minimalist design make this ready to endure everything from mountains high to the hardest roads, and the water repellent British waxed canvas will develop the most beautiful patina over time when out roaming the city or the wilderness.
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas
- Natural wool felt roll top gently wicks away and repels water
- Adjustable canvas and wool padded shoulder straps
- Double side bottle/book/map pockets
- Leather lash tabs to attach bike light/blanket/tripod (straps not included)
- Internal laptop compartment with leather and brass closure
- Main compartment: 42-50cm x 25cm x 14cm (18 litres approx)
- Side pockets: 22cm x 14cm x 5cm
- Laptop compartment: 33cm x 23cm (fits 13" laptop)
Mike and Nia, are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Contemporary style meets traditional materials in these beautiful, smooth Rosa Marble Bottle vases. The hand-worked stone reveals a delicate pale pink colour with deeper hazelnut and soft grey...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The palest windswept driftwood brown. So soft and cosy, we love the simplicity of this beautiful, cruelty-free wool blanket. Let the gentle colour create a cosy layer in...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This beautiful ceramic teapot is hand thrown on the potter's wheel in northern England. The rustic tactile clay base which is finished with a white glaze in...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Foragers Wrap is knitted in tones that remind us of golden birch leaves and dark mossy greens on a background of soft greys. A beautiful knitted piece...