Out of Stock
Openhouse Magazine is a twice yearly publication, that visits creative people from around the world, who open their homes or private spaces to the public, celebrating different activities in gastronomy, art and design.
- Issue Six contents include:
- Up on the Moors, The Yorkshire home of Sara Tasker
- The importance of knowing where your food comes from
- A guided tour of the house, sculptor Xavier Corberó built for himself
- Visit a home in the Brazilian Jungle created to learn more about nature
- Varda, the floating artists residence just outside San Francisco
- Tagomago share their love of photography in their Barcelona Home
- All articles are published in English and the language of the interviewee.
Openhouse was started by Andrew Trotter and Mari Luz Vidal, working alongside a small team of collaborators of designers, writers and photographers from around the world. 144 pages filled with beautiful photography, interesting interviews of people who open special places around the world that the reader can visit and join in with the activities.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Stylish lunch bag with plenty of room for all your daily essentials and a sandwich! Smart and practical, this new version has a cross body leather strap, for all those...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved coffee scoop. As rich and unique as the coffee beans it is intended for, this little scoop will make your morning ritual a special occasion...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...