Beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine - issue 8, celebrates the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and stunning visual storytelling. Issue eight 'Kelo' includes 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- 140 pages
- Interview with Susan Crawford
- Long format story about Ocean Rose
- My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- Column by Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Tampere
- For a full list of designers and yarns featured see about tab
Laine - Designers, patterns and yarns in issue 8:
1) HONEYDEW Sweater Justyna Lorkowska
Yarns: Cashmerino by Martin’s Lab (colourway: Wheat) and Silky Mohair by Martin’s Lab (colourway: Wheat)
2) GEORGIE Sweater - Libby Jonson
Yarn: Bohemia Sport by Outlaw Yarn (colourway: Fog)
3) GRACE Sweater - Denise Bayron
Yarn: Puffin by Quince & Co. (colourway: Egret)
4) PASVIK Shawl - Julie Dubreux
Yarn: Gilliatt by De Rerum Natura (colourway: Poivre et Sal)
5) HEATHER Socks - Ash Alberg
Yarn: Natural Sock by Woolly Mammoth Fibre Co. (colourway: Peony Mauve)
6) UOMA Sweater - Leeni Hoimela
Yarn: Leizu Fingering Simple by Julie Asselin (colourway: Fleurs Pressées)
7) FLOWER BUDS Top - Astrid Troland
Yarns: Le Petit Lambswool by Biches et Bûches (colourway: Beige) and Alpaca 1 by Isager (colourway: 61)
8) WATERLILY Cardigan - Sus Gepard
Yarns: Wild Wool Silk by Gepard Garn (colourway: 810) and Kid Seta by Gepard Garn (colourway: 812)
9) CIMES Sweater - Éveline Cantin-Bergeron
Yarn: DK Twist by Madelinetosh (colourway: Cactus)
10) ROSEBAY Scarf - Jenny Sauselein
Yarn: Loft by Brooklyn Tweed (colourway: Postcard)
11) LAKKA Cardigan -Marjorie Martin
Yarn: British Gotland DK by The Little Grey Sheep (colourway: Naturally).
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is our dream minimalist vase with a touch of the rustic in its raw edges and delicately overlapping glaze. Thrown on a potters wheel, using a...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Versatile everyday bag made using a plant-based and leather-free material, this beauty can be used as a bag on its own for low maintenance days. It also makes the...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A new ceramic collaboration, this collection of faceted vessels have been handmade in East Sussex by Effie Gibson. Beautiful when used as a vase for your favourite...