Ffern is a natural fragrance maker based in Somerset. Born out of a simple vision: to restore perfumery to its artisan roots. With this in mind, Ffern creates fragrances that are organic, vegan and made from the highest quality, sustainably sourced, natural ingredients. Working with the rhythms of the seasons, they blend, barrel-age and bottle four unique fragrances a year, which are released at the equinox and solstice. Please note: this item can not be purchased from The Future Kept, you will need to join the Ffern waiting list, please see below how to get your hands on a bottle!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Join the Ffern waiting list by adding your mobile number to the form below.
2. Ffern will text you when a space becomes available.
3. Take the space and they will send you their latest perfume.
4. Thereafter, Ffern will blend you a bottle of perfume for each season delivered to you on the solstice or equinox.
5. Each bottle of fragrance is £79 and arrives with a free sample vial for you to try at home before deciding whether or not to keep the main bottle. So if you're not so keen on that seasons fragrance, you can send it back and wait for the next one.
ADD YOURSELF TO THE FFERN WAITING LIST USING THIS FORM;
Please note; Ffern will only ever use your mobile number to contact you about your ledger space.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Natural Pumice stone, sustainably harvested in the foothills of Mount Shasta. The naturally shaped pumice stones wash down the mountain with snowmelt each summer and are harvested by...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is the perfect mask for balancing combination skin. Formulated with hand-foraged Atlantic bladderwrack and Atlantic kelp. Organic Matcha Tea powder adds an antioxidant kick to smooth...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is the perfect facial cleanser for sensitive skin. Made by hand using ground, organically grown Red rose petals, organic Scottish oats, Australian pink clay and Rose...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A luxurious night-time treatment for the face and neck. Harnessing the powers of 'Queen of the Night' a night flowering cactus, rich in anti-oxidants, to help restore...