How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Papier d’Arménie Incense Paper is one of the oldest room fresheners in paper form, produced in France since 1885. Now in three scents, these magical curls of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Our favourite way to relax after a long day is with our tired feet in a bowl of hot water and one of these aromatic foot soaks....
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We love this incense blend, delicate citric headnotes blend into deep, silken coniferous base notes, it reminds us of everything good about the summer and lights up...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This handy palm-sized coffee scrub with juniper and salt will help to get you going first thing in the morning, an invigorating scent and a great pick me up....