How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Opium poppy seeds 'Papaver Somniferum' in a tactile handmade cotton rag paper envelope. Not a flower for cutting - as such as the petals drop off as...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Daucus Carota Wild Carrot. Dreamy white lace flowers with delicate stems and foliage, these beauties also always seem to self-seed in the perfect places. We love to...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing white double flowered Nigella Miss Jekyll. Beautiful and prolific flowers for cutting, that have a long flowering season and magical seed heads...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...