Out of Stock
How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
Out of Stock - £19.50
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Pure English beeswax stubby candles. Hand-dipped in natural golden tones with a subtle honey scent. These beautiful candles will glow and fill your room with the warming sweet...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The combination of three great things, sourdough, sea salt and chocolate make this Pump Street Bakery's best selling bar, and Dean's personal favourite, if you are having...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Three super-soft, antibacterial face cloths in a handy hemp drawstring bag. Perfect for gently buffing away dead skin cells to reveal clean, smooth skin. Made from highly...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS These tall hand rolled natural beeswax dinner candles have a divinely honeyed smell and as they drip and burn, layers of texture and wax form which creates...