Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Daucus Carota Wild Carrot. Dreamy white lace flowers with delicate stems and foliage, these beauties also always seem to self-seed in the perfect places. We love to...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Opium poppy seeds 'Papaver Somniferum' in a tactile handmade cotton rag paper envelope. Not a flower for cutting - as such as the petals drop off as...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing white double flowered Nigella Miss Jekyll. Beautiful and prolific flowers for cutting, that have a long flowering season and magical seed heads...