Out of Stock
Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We live in a fast-paced world, and it is easy to forget how calming and revitalising it is to just sit and be for a while. These...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The classic style rib beanie hat suitable for all, shown here on Jeska who is by far the most photogenic of the both of us. Knitted in...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS 100% lambswool throw in the perfect subtle shade of soft baby swan grey. This beautifully crafted and ethically sourced throw is from a Swedish family run business with...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The beautiful Uashmama washable paper bag, perfect storage solution for anywhere around the home. We first stumbled on these paper bags on a trip to Europe and knew we...