Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Stylish lunch bag with plenty of room for all your daily essentials and a sandwich! Smart and practical, this new version has a cross body leather strap, for all those...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is our dream minimalist vase with a touch of the rustic in its raw edges and delicately overlapping glaze. Thrown on a potters wheel, using a...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Versatile everyday bag made using a plant-based and leather-free material, this beauty can be used as a bag on its own for low maintenance days. It also makes the...