Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We live in a fast-paced world, and it is easy to forget how calming and revitalising it is to just sit and be for a while. These...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The beautiful Uashmama washable paper bag, perfect storage solution for anywhere around the home. We first stumbled on these paper bags on a trip to Europe and knew we...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Delicate and light, this wide natural linen scarf with raw edges is perfect around the shoulders as a light summer shawl or wrapped tighter as a scarf...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS All the goodness of Fat and The Moon's classic Deodorant Cream shrunk down to the convenience of a 1/2 oz tin. Carry in your purse, pocket or...