Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS What a delight! A handy mini copper rake with six curved tines and a handle turned from beech wood. We loved discovering that cultivating the soil with...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is our dream minimalist vase with a touch of the rustic in its rough raw edges and delicately overlapping glaze. Thrown on a potters wheel, using...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Smoke Candle with an aroma of fresh, fragrant woodland entwined with a hint of sweet smoke from warming fires. An emotive scent that will help ground...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Spiced with a hint of clove this Winter Bergamot candle will evoke feelings of comfort and help ease you into the day ahead. Perfect for a slow...