Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Papier d’Arménie Incense Paper is one of the oldest room fresheners in paper form, produced in France since 1885. Now in three scents, these magical curls of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Our favourite way to relax after a long day is with our tired feet in a bowl of hot water and one of these aromatic foot soaks....
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We love this incense blend, delicate citric headnotes blend into deep, silken coniferous base notes, it reminds us of everything good about the summer and lights up...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This handy palm-sized coffee scrub with juniper and salt will help to get you going first thing in the morning, an invigorating scent and a great pick me up....