Find some calm within the chaos. This multifunctional balm uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to aid your skin and your mood in moments of stress. It is so gentle and nourishing that anyone can use it. We pop this on our temples just before bedtime.
- Suitable for dry skin
- 15g size perfect for taking with you everywhere
- See our full 100% cruelty-free beauty range
- Ethically sourced Fairtrade organic ingredients supporting small producers
- 100% Natural, 100% Organic, suitable for Vegans
Skincare doesn’t need to be complicated. Surely we can do without the parabens, the ETDA’s, the mineral oils, the dioxins, the phthalates, the gender discrimination, the cheap labour, the exotic ingredients and, let’s not forget, all that excessive, wasteful packaging?!
Ingredients : Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil*, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*. *Certified organic by the Soil Association.
How to use: How to use: This amazing balm has 4 different uses:
1) Massage into your wrists and temples, breathe in deeply to help calm your mood
2) Massage into dry, delicate or cracked skin for a hydrating moisture boost
3) Massage into your muscles pre and/or post yoga to help deepen your practice
4) Apply to palms then cup over your nose, take three deep breathes before bed to help lull yourself off to sleep…zzz
Back in 2010 Skin & Tonic creator, Sarah decided to do something about the lack of beauty products that were completely free from synthetics and preservatives, or silly-frilly names and promises! There was nothing out there that was simple, straight-talking, organic and cool. So she quit her career in TV and re-trained in Aromatherapy and Skincare Formulation. Lucky us as we now get to welcome this awesome unisex beauty brand Skin & Tonic into our lives.
The organic ingredients used in Skin & Tonic are highly therapeutic when retained in their natural, unadulterated state. The plants and their oils have all been grown to international organic standards and have NOT been sprayed by any chemical pesticides.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved coffee scoop. As rich and unique as the coffee beans it is intended for, this little scoop will make your morning ritual a special occasion...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...