Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- Le jardin Anglais by Josh Taylor
- Ikebana, working with nature by Laura Ariès
- Anna Atkins portrait by Annabel Dover
- A guide to cut and dry flowers by Carolyn Dunster
- The Lexicon of Flowers in Pre-Raphaelite Art
- Jamaica florists by Pia Riverola
- Flower still lifes pictures by Tim van der Most
- Indian Affair by Imdad Barbhuyan
- Flower Power movies by Jenny Ronen
- A treasure Herbarium from 1901
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris,
- Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Awakening Earth handwoven wrap is a one-off piece from a new collection of work handspun and woven by Rosemary (Rose) Riedel O’Brien in her Dartmoor Studio during...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Baked Earth Mohair Blanket is a warm but muted terracotta, with blush tones and a contrasting fringe in faded peachy pink. A soft and silky woollen throw in...
Sold Out - £8.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS In issue 9 of Bloom Magazine, there’s a complete guide to growing pretty pelargoniums, a seaweed spotter's guide and a round up of the very best courses and...
All profits raised from sales of Boom Saloon will support their project 002.5: rewriting the story of dementia. Boom Saloon issue 5 explores the theme of ‘resolve’ with input from an...