Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Limited edition Moon Goddess Victoriana folk print. Inspired by all things lunar to steer you through your dreams and unconsciousness. The moons pale and shimmering light glows...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A collection of bottles inspired by snow-covered gritty surfaces and winter landscapes. Beautiful when used as a vase for your favourite stem or as a stand-alone object of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A sturdy and dependable key carry handmade from UK oak bark tanned bridle leather, cut, punched and burnished by hand. The traditional solid brass snap closure easily...
Sold Out - £59.00 £79.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is our dream minimalist vase with a touch of the rustic in its rough raw edges and delicately overlapping glaze. Thrown on a potters wheel, using...