Volume 8 of Another Escape magazine explores the topic of Journeys. Numerous journeys begin with a curious intrigue that beckons exploration. For many, the overwhelming draw of the unfamiliar is often too exciting to resist. For some, it is the thirst to discover or learn something new that drives them. And for others, embarking on a new journey marks the beginning of a change or challenge. Volume 8 of Another Escape includes;
- Navigating using nature's cues
- Learning of the methods of great navigators past
- Understanding the many motives of modern pilgrimages
- Migrating birdlife & birding in the Faroe Islands
- The road to positive change begins with a single simple
- Hiking misty mountain peaks jutting out from the Atlantic Ocean
- Exploring the culture and landscape of the isolated isles of the Faroe Islands
- Diving into the liminal space that wild swimming encourages
- Using the power of business to tackle ecological concern
- Canoe building in the Lake District
Another Escape is an outdoor lifestyle, creative culture and sustainable living publication based out of Bristol, UK. Another Escape aims to be a source of inspiration for those who seek an active and considered lifestyle, by encouraging an optimistic, forward-thinking and responsible mindset.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Stylish lunch bag with plenty of room for all your daily essentials and a sandwich! Smart and practical, this new version has a cross body leather strap, for all those...
Out of Stock - £49.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Uashmama Carry bag is perfect for shopping, laundry, storage or hitting the beach. Fill it with some artisan bread and breeze back from the bakery, or store...
Out of Stock - £49.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Uashmama Carry Bag is perfect for shopping, laundry, storage or hitting the beach. Why not fill it with some artisan bread and breeze back from the bakery,...