The Mountain Organic herbal tea blend is a combination of three different Greek mountain tea species that will transfer you to a plateau where the human mind is stimulated and toxins of modern life are filtered. The biodegradable pot also contains an Organic seed stick, so you can plant it up after finishing the tea and watch it grow. Promoting well-being while preserving the Earth!
- Blend: Mountain Sideritis syriaca, Sideritis raeseri, Sideritis scardica
- See our full collection of certified Fairtrade Organic teas
- Biodegradable container supplied with seed stick to grow after use
- 20 g. Naturally Caffeine Free, Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Use 1-2 grams per cup, and brew for 8 minutes at 95°
A perfectly balanced beverage releasing the distinctive lemon undertones that characterise mountain tea, You can add a teaspoon of honey, a slice of lemon and a sprinkle of cinnamon or clove if you want to spice it up.
Rhoeco is an organic herbal tea company from Greece. With respect to their principles of fair trade, ethical and organic food production they have developed a network of certified organic smallholder family farms all over Greece which supplies them with the dried herbs used in their tea blends, all packed individually and lovingly by hand at their certified facility in Thessaloniki.
They promote well-being while preserving the Earth.
Seed Stick Planting
1. Find the seed stick on the underside of the lid. It is glued with organic herb seeds of some of the varieties used in their blends.
2. Fill the container with soil and embed the seed stick to a depth of 90 mm.
3. Water the pot daily.
4. When seedlings reach a height of 3-4cm, plant the container in a bigger planter or directly in your garden
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Scabiosa Atropurpurea ‘Salmon Queen’ Seeds. Scabious are a beautiful cut flower and these ones are tall, button-like flowers in an unusual and dramatic salmon-rose colour. Cut for displays...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Scabiosa Atropurpurea ‘Fata Morgana’ Seeds. Scabious are the perfect cut flower, these ones are delicate, button-like flowers in the perfect muted shade of the palest apricot. Cut...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Daucus Carota Dara seeds. Chocolate lace flower with a range of colours from one type of seed. This beauty can appear in ivory to pale pinks through...