How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS These mini bars of handcrafted dark chocolate are a perfect way to discover your new favourite Land Bar. Select from either Malt 65% or Nicaragua 73%. Handcrafted single-origin chocolate,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Daucus Carota Dara seeds. Chocolate lace flower with a range of colours from one type of seed. This beauty can appear in ivory to pale pinks through...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A quiet jewel in the garden and home - Orlaya Grandiflora, White Lace Flower seeds. Delicate and decorative white lacey crowns with a long flowering period, this makes...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Scabiosa Atropurpurea ‘Fata Morgana’ Seeds. Scabious are the perfect cut flower, these ones are delicate, button-like flowers in the perfect muted shade of the palest apricot. Cut...