How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Agros is an Organic tea blend named after its herbs which reflect the agricultural ecosystems of Greece, extended areas without limits and obstacles encouraging the freedom of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Bring the sea home with this botanical print inspired by clear bright mornings seaweed foraging in the ice cold waters of the Atlantic. Crisp, elegant shapes are...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Banana fibres create the beautiful tones in these hand-woven baskets. Handmade by a small Kenyan weaving cooperative of around forty amazing ladies using traditional techniques. Choose from three...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...