Agros is an Organic tea blend named after its herbs which reflect the agricultural ecosystems of Greece, extended areas without limits and obstacles encouraging the freedom of movement, thought and spirit of a vivid person. The biodegradable pot also contains an Organic seed stick, so you can plant it up after finishing the tea and watch it grow. Promoting well-being while preserving the Earth!
- Blend: Lemon verbena, pennyroyal, mountain tea, lemon balm, marigold
- See our full collection of certified Fairtrade Organic teas
- Biodegradable container supplied with seed stick to grow after use
- 20 g. Naturally Caffeine Free, Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Use 1-2 grams per cup, and brew for 8 minutes at 95°
- Not recommended during pregnancy
Lemon verbena and lemon balm release a delicate lemon taste which is enriched by the earthier citrus aftertaste of mountain tea. Pennyroyal and marigold complement this unique character of Agros.
Rhoeco is an organic herbal tea company from Greece. With respect to their principles of fair trade, ethical and organic food production they have developed a network of certified organic smallholder family farms all over Greece which supplies them with the dried herbs used in their tea blends, all packed individually and lovingly by hand at their certified facility in Thessaloniki.
They promote well-being while preserving the Earth.
Seed Stick Planting
1. Find the seed stick on the underside of the lid. It is glued with organic herb seeds of some of the varieties used in their blends.
2. Fill the container with soil and embed the seed stick to a depth of 90 mm.
3. Water the pot daily.
4. When seedlings reach a height of 3-4cm, plant the container in a bigger planter or directly in your garden
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A mini massage in a jar. This travel-sized balm is ideal to relieve muscular pain and soothe aching feet. With arnica - a natural anti-inflammatory muscle relaxant,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Banana fibres create the beautiful tones in these hand-woven baskets. Handmade by a small Kenyan weaving cooperative of around forty amazing ladies using traditional techniques. Choose from three...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers and curious outdoor explorers. The summer edition of Bloom takes you from a simple guide to getting the best...