How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue 10 of Bloom Magazine. All the answers to your prickly rose-growing questions, planting recipes for sprucing up your pots over winter and a step-by-step to making...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS In issue 9 of Bloom Magazine, there’s a complete guide to growing pretty pelargoniums, a seaweed spotter's guide and a round up of the very best courses and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS For the seed head appreciation society and all dried flower arrangers out there. This is a beautiful collection of flowers and grasses that really come into their own in...