How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Loved by lots of folks who work with their hands and not just gardeners, this easily absorbed cream is packed full of plant oils and extracts to...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Welcome to the autumn edition of Bloom! It’s packed with practical advice, inspiring stories about nature and a celebration of all things green. In issue 7, they ask...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautifully scented bright pops of colour to plant all over your garden or balcony! The cottage garden Sweet Pea collection includes three varieties of these Magical scented summer...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Immune boosting organic echinacea tea. With the sweet aromas of honey, daisies and delicate hints of roasted almonds, and a velvety texture with warm sensations of vanilla and...