How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A must for anyone dreaming of making a cut flower patch a reality. In this beautiful book, brimming with inspirational photographs, Clare Nolan reveals her secrets for...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing dark blue flowered Nigella Miss Jekyll seeds. Once the nigella starts flowering, you know it’s Summer. These are a deep, inky, blue...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Part of our copper gardening tool collection, this hand hoe is a dainty on the eyes but will show no mercy on weeds. The sharpened blade allows you to dig...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This copper hand trowel is a narrower shape meaning it is handy for container gardening and bulb planting, weeding or planting in the flower border or veg...