Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS For antique colour lovers and vintage dreamers. This beautiful collection of seeds has two glorious spire plants (Digitalis Lanata and Atriplex Hortensis Orache), cornflowers in deep maroon and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful handmade cotton rag paper envelopes containing a mix of cornflower, borage, and fiddleneck seeds in a range of colours. A selection of flowers for cutting that...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS With a history dating back to 1682, the Joseph Rodgers pocket knife is handmade in Sheffield, one of the world's finest steel work cities, a genuine historic...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A cup full of blooms and a herbal tea that tastes as good as it smells, for anyone in need of a delicious, well-balanced herb and floral drink to calm...