Handcrafted in Wales by Rural Kind, the Roam Backpack is the ultimate travel companion. Rugged sophistication, durable materials and minimalist design make this ready to endure everything from mountains high to the hardest roads, and the water repellent British waxed canvas will develop the most beautiful patina over time when out roaming the city or the wilderness.
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas
- Natural wool felt roll top gently wicks away and repels water
- Adjustable canvas and wool padded shoulder straps
- Double side bottle/book/map pockets
- Leather lash tabs to attach bike light/blanket/tripod (straps not included)
- Internal laptop compartment with leather and brass closure
- Main compartment: 42-50cm x 25cm x 14cm (18 litres approx)
- Side pockets: 22cm x 14cm x 5cm
- Laptop compartment: 33cm x 23cm (fits 13" laptop)
Mike and Nia, are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS For garden romantics with a dark side, the Gothic Arch pot is adorned with elegant relief arches that decorate its sides and a rustic dusty antique grey...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS These chocolate enrobed caramelised hazelnuts a moreish and nutty treat, made from hazelnuts selected from Piedmont, Italy, each is coated in Pump Street's sweet vegan-friendly caramel and dipped...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Strawberry Days is a bright and beautiful jam, full of the heady aromas of a dreamy summers day. An edible ballad created to immortalise memories of growing up on Strawberry Lane...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand-carved wooden spreading knife. A rustic treat for any tabletop, for individual place settings or a few scattered on a platter for people to help themselves. We use...