Issue 10 of the beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine. The Winter 2020 issue 'Rooted' is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages - 12 knitting patterns
- Interview with Denise Bayron
- Article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- Seasonal recipes and book reviews
- Article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- Knitting and well-being by regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- Column by Jeanette Sloan
- For a full list of designers and patterns see about tab
Celebrate the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and stunning visual storytelling.
Laine - Designers and patterns in issue 10:
1) Seli by Aleks Byrd (2 versions: cardigan and sweater)
2) Grounded by Denise Bayron (shawl)
3) Skog by Julie Hoover (sweater)
4) Snowfield by Maxim Cyr (cowl)
5) Snowy Forest by Midori Hirose (sweater, 2 different versions)
6) Breukelen by Mieka John (sweater)
7) Portia by Natasja Hornby (shawl)
8) Dyyni by Rievive (sweater)
9) Akwa Miri by Sylvia Watts-Cherry (cardigan)
10) Ascend by Tif Neilan (sweater)
11) Tiny Bubbles by Veera Välimäki (sweater)
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Our go-to bottle for an effective 70% alcohol sanitiser that has the most divine scent. With minimal denaturing additives to further dry the skin, it leaves the...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A cup full of blooms and a herbal tea that tastes as good as it smells, for anyone in need of a delicious, well-balanced herb and floral drink to calm...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS It's Back! Designed with the modern photographer in mind, the Roam Camera bag is equally useful as an everyday bag and will fit all the essentials you...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Hand-poured Vanilla & Sandalwood candle with dominant aromatic woodsy Sandalwood notes supported by cedarwood nuances and finally blended with a substantive base of vanilla pods. - Eco-Friendly- Made in the...