**PRE-ORDER. PUBLICATION DATE - Friday, December 11**
Issue 10 of the beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine. The Winter 2020 issue 'Rooted' is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages - 12 knitting patterns
- Interview with Denise Bayron
- Article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- Seasonal recipes and book reviews
- Article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- Knitting and well-being by regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- Column by Jeanette Sloan
- For a full list of designers and patterns see about tab
Celebrate the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and stunning visual storytelling.
Laine - Designers and patterns in issue 10:
1) Seli by Aleks Byrd (2 versions: cardigan and sweater)
2) Grounded by Denise Bayron (shawl)
3) Skog by Julie Hoover (sweater)
4) Snowfield by Maxim Cyr (cowl)
5) Snowy Forest by Midori Hirose (sweater, 2 different versions)
6) Breukelen by Mieka John (sweater)
7) Portia by Natasja Hornby (shawl)
8) Dyyni by Rievive (sweater)
9) Akwa Miri by Sylvia Watts-Cherry (cardigan)
10) Ascend by Tif Neilan (sweater)
11) Tiny Bubbles by Veera Välimäki (sweater)
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Le Benefique organic flower tea stems are a thing of magic and beauty! Good for sleep, stress and depression, Linden is delicately floral with essence of honey and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The beautiful Liha Asé goddess rollerballs are a set of three organic essential oils fragrances that can be layered, mixed and matched throughout the day. Start off with...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ditsy floral linen tea towel in a warm saffron hue, these beautiful washed linen cloths, are great as hand towels too. Super soft but hardwearing and easy...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Traditional Midwinter scents to bring comfort and joy throughout the solstice and the darkest time of year. As our outer world has darkened, our inner world continues...