Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Soil, the earth, terroir, a cosy layer for all seasons in shades of fertile land. Woven from ethically sourced recycled and new wool fibres, flecked with subtle colour...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Soft red clay base, glazed with delicate speckles and soft drifts of white, a handmade footed incense bowl encompassing the Japanese concept of Shibui. This beautiful bowl will catch the...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Bright sunshine colours for seaside winds, this Jacquard woven linen scarf is a joyful piece for summer weather. Light as a cloud with patterns in coral, pink, and blues...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Strikingly tactile raw black stoneware, a handmade footed incense bowl encompassing the Japanese concept of Shibui. This beautiful bowl will catch the ash of your favourite natural incense, includes a brass...