Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The second issue of Faire magazine is here! Inside are 12 exceptionally beautiful long-form stories celebrating the creative lives and work of a diverse group of artists,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS For all making, creating and doing, this soft washed linen apron is decorated in a pattern of coral, blue and beige checks. This one reminds us of jolly...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful soft washed linen tea towel, which doubles up as a cafe style apron, a hardwearing and versatile textile piece for any home! - 100% washed French & Belgian linen- Can also...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Coral Checked Linen Tea Towel, bringing jolly memories of picnic days and happy tables. these beautiful washed linen tea towels are great as hand towels too. As well as being...