Out of Stock
Openhouse Magazine is a twice yearly publication, that visits creative people from around the world, who open their homes or private spaces to the public, celebrating different activities in gastronomy, art and design.
- Issue Six contents include:
- Up on the Moors, The Yorkshire home of Sara Tasker
- The importance of knowing where your food comes from
- A guided tour of the house, sculptor Xavier Corberó built for himself
- Visit a home in the Brazilian Jungle created to learn more about nature
- Varda, the floating artists residence just outside San Francisco
- Tagomago share their love of photography in their Barcelona Home
- All articles are published in English and the language of the interviewee.
Openhouse was started by Andrew Trotter and Mari Luz Vidal, working alongside a small team of collaborators of designers, writers and photographers from around the world. 144 pages filled with beautiful photography, interesting interviews of people who open special places around the world that the reader can visit and join in with the activities.
Rakesprogress Magazine is a contemporary look at the world outside which began as a seed of an idea one wet Sunday morning for editors Victoria & Tom. Their third issue is 144 pages...
In Issue 2 Koel are back with more yarn goodies, patterns and home styling inspirations to prepare your home for the new season. They take a daring move to introduce some neons...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Laine Magazine, a beautiful and atmospheric new nordic knit and lifestyle publication, that invites its readers to take life slowly and enjoy a moment of woollen bliss. With a deep...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A journal of nature and story - the inspiration for the second edition of Elementum comes from the idea ‘gap’. Set sail around the far-western coasts of Ireland in search of...