Beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine - issue 8, celebrates the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and stunning visual storytelling. Issue eight 'Kelo' includes 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- 140 pages
- Interview with Susan Crawford
- Long format story about Ocean Rose
- My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- Column by Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Tampere
- For a full list of designers and yarns featured see about tab
Laine - Designers, patterns and yarns in issue 8:
1) HONEYDEW Sweater Justyna Lorkowska
Yarns: Cashmerino by Martin’s Lab (colourway: Wheat) and Silky Mohair by Martin’s Lab (colourway: Wheat)
2) GEORGIE Sweater - Libby Jonson
Yarn: Bohemia Sport by Outlaw Yarn (colourway: Fog)
3) GRACE Sweater - Denise Bayron
Yarn: Puffin by Quince & Co. (colourway: Egret)
4) PASVIK Shawl - Julie Dubreux
Yarn: Gilliatt by De Rerum Natura (colourway: Poivre et Sal)
5) HEATHER Socks - Ash Alberg
Yarn: Natural Sock by Woolly Mammoth Fibre Co. (colourway: Peony Mauve)
6) UOMA Sweater - Leeni Hoimela
Yarn: Leizu Fingering Simple by Julie Asselin (colourway: Fleurs Pressées)
7) FLOWER BUDS Top - Astrid Troland
Yarns: Le Petit Lambswool by Biches et Bûches (colourway: Beige) and Alpaca 1 by Isager (colourway: 61)
8) WATERLILY Cardigan - Sus Gepard
Yarns: Wild Wool Silk by Gepard Garn (colourway: 810) and Kid Seta by Gepard Garn (colourway: 812)
9) CIMES Sweater - Éveline Cantin-Bergeron
Yarn: DK Twist by Madelinetosh (colourway: Cactus)
10) ROSEBAY Scarf - Jenny Sauselein
Yarn: Loft by Brooklyn Tweed (colourway: Postcard)
11) LAKKA Cardigan -Marjorie Martin
Yarn: British Gotland DK by The Little Grey Sheep (colourway: Naturally).
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ever wanted to grow your own but don’t have the time, space, or even know where to start? Alice Holden, one of Britain’s pioneering female growers, has...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A must for anyone dreaming of making a cut flower patch a reality. In this beautiful book, brimming with inspirational photographs, Clare Nolan reveals her secrets for...
Beautiful new and expanded edition of Cereal's New York City Guide for 2018. A portrait of the Empire City that offers a finely curated edit on what to see and...