Issue 10 of the beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine. The Winter 2020 issue 'Rooted' is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages - 12 knitting patterns
- Interview with Denise Bayron
- Article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- Seasonal recipes and book reviews
- Article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- Knitting and well-being by regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- Column by Jeanette Sloan
- For a full list of designers and patterns see about tab
Celebrate the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and stunning visual storytelling.
Laine - Designers and patterns in issue 10:
1) Seli by Aleks Byrd (2 versions: cardigan and sweater)
2) Grounded by Denise Bayron (shawl)
3) Skog by Julie Hoover (sweater)
4) Snowfield by Maxim Cyr (cowl)
5) Snowy Forest by Midori Hirose (sweater, 2 different versions)
6) Breukelen by Mieka John (sweater)
7) Portia by Natasja Hornby (shawl)
8) Dyyni by Rievive (sweater)
9) Akwa Miri by Sylvia Watts-Cherry (cardigan)
10) Ascend by Tif Neilan (sweater)
11) Tiny Bubbles by Veera Välimäki (sweater)
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue #5 of the fantastic independent print magazine dedicated to the exploration of more sustainable, resilient and transparent food culture. -The real Good Life: Building a community farm...
Cereal Magazine Volume 21. In their Spring/Summer 2021 issue, Cereal considers the subject of preservation. They visit the Goetheanum in Switzerland, and rediscover the work of Auguste Rodin and the designs...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS One morning Libby DeLana stepped outside her New England home for a walk. She did the same thing the next day, and the next. It became a...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS In issue 9 of Bloom Magazine, there’s a complete guide to growing pretty pelargoniums, a seaweed spotter's guide and a round up of the very best courses and...