How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue #5 of the fantastic independent print magazine dedicated to the exploration of more sustainable, resilient and transparent food culture. -The real Good Life: Building a community farm...
Cereal Magazine Volume 21. In their Spring/Summer 2021 issue, Cereal considers the subject of preservation. They visit the Goetheanum in Switzerland, and rediscover the work of Auguste Rodin and the designs...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS One morning Libby DeLana stepped outside her New England home for a walk. She did the same thing the next day, and the next. It became a...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS In issue 9 of Bloom Magazine, there’s a complete guide to growing pretty pelargoniums, a seaweed spotter's guide and a round up of the very best courses and...