How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers and curious outdoor explorers. The summer edition of Bloom takes you from a simple guide to getting the best...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The stunning Water Volume of Another Escape shares in the lives of those deeply connected to water. It uncovers the restorative power of diving in, and it...
A cyclo-touring book of stills from the short film; California Gölde, shot in the Sequoia National Forest on 35mm & 120 Kodak from our good friend Sandy Carson. Stills by Ronnie...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A must for anyone dreaming of making a cut flower patch a reality. In this beautiful book, brimming with inspirational photographs, Clare Nolan reveals her secrets for...