How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue 9 of Ernest, a journal for enquiring minds.. Life on the Blasket Islands; our relationship with sea ice; living art and lost boulders with David Nash; whistling languages...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Rucksack Magazine Volume 5: The City Issue. Stories about cities; a celebration of the gritty, urban reality of our everyday lives. Showcasing the raw magnetism to be...
Cereal Magazine Volume 18 - in the AW 2019 issue, Cereal delves into the subject of LEGACY.The cover of Volume 18 features Rupi Kaur, who discusses how her heritage has...
The much anticipated second issue of Cedar Magazine, a curated collection of stories and photography inspired by nature. Their curiosity is really sparked by the people and places in local...