How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ever wanted to grow your own but don’t have the time, space, or even know where to start? Alice Holden, one of Britain’s pioneering female growers, has...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A must for anyone dreaming of making a cut flower patch a reality. In this beautiful book, brimming with inspirational photographs, Clare Nolan reveals her secrets for...
DESCRIPTION DESIGNERS AND YARNS REVIEWS Beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine - issue 8, celebrates the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews,...
Beautiful new and expanded edition of Cereal's New York City Guide for 2018. A portrait of the Empire City that offers a finely curated edit on what to see and...