How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Belonging Volume takes a planetary perspective to reflect on the significance of our existence and that of the intricate network of ecosystems we inhabit. It explores...
Sold Out - £10.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue 9 of Ernest, a journal for enquiring minds.. Life on the Blasket Islands; our relationship with sea ice; living art and lost boulders with David Nash; whistling languages...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Rucksack Magazine Volume 5: The City Issue. Stories about cities; a celebration of the gritty, urban reality of our everyday lives. Showcasing the raw magnetism to be...
Cereal Magazine Volume 18 - in the AW 2019 issue, Cereal delves into the subject of LEGACY.The cover of Volume 18 features Rupi Kaur, who discusses how her heritage has...