How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Rucksack Magazine Vol 7: Abandoned. The stories in this issue explore the theme of abandoned; places once full of life and meaning left empty and forgotten. Through ‘Abandoned’ we...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue #4 of the fantastic independent print magazine dedicated to the exploration of more sustainable, resilient and transparent food culture. - A moment with Sandor Katz by Kathe...
A magazine for kids aged 4 – 9 with lots of fun activities, crafts and stories, plus strong female role models and much more! No ads or plastic. Issue 3...
All profits raised from sales of Boom Saloon will support their project 002.5: rewriting the story of dementia. Boom Saloon issue 5 explores the theme of ‘resolve’ with input from an...