How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Issue 11 of Ernest Journal. Healing waters in the Westfjords; Java’s volcanic rituals and industry; in conversation with Stanley Donwood; nature and artifice on St Kilda; a new era...
The stories in this issue of Rucksack Magazine explore the theme of coast; vast, open spaces in a constant state of change. Through ‘Coast’, Rucksack showcase how these landscapes are...
A magazine for kids aged 4 – 9 with lots of fun activities, crafts and stories, plus strong female role models and much more! No ads or plastic. Issue 4 of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Inside the third issue of Faire magazine discover the stories of 16 of the world's foremost talents in craft, creative and fine art. Faire Magazine shares exceptionally...