Out of Stock
How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers and curious outdoor explorers. The autumn edition of Bloom is full of practical advice, thought-provoking stories about nature and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers and curious outdoor explorers. The summer edition of Bloom takes you from a simple guide to getting the best...
DESCRIPTION DESIGNERS AND YARNS REVIEWS Beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine - issue 8, celebrates the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Faune is a beautifully photographed and minimally designed wildlife & travel magazine that explores the beauty of the natural world. Summer 2019 - from long haul travellers and...