How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ever wanted to grow your own but don’t have the time, space, or even know where to start? Alice Holden, one of Britain’s pioneering female growers, has...
DESCRIPTION DESIGNERS AND YARNS REVIEWS Beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine - issue 8, celebrates the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Rucksack Magazine Volume 6: the stories in this issue explore the theme of endless; deserted landscapes stretching beyond the limits of our imagination.Through ‘Endless’ Rucksack showcase vast,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Welcome to the summer edition of Bloom! It’s packed with practical advice, inspiring stories about nature and a celebration of all things green. In issue 6 rounds...