Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Fragrance is as vital a part of your home as colour and texture. It can add depth to an otherwise stark room, warmth to a cold space,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Let Paul and Robin, aka Two Dirty Boys, take you through the process of reusing items to grow plants from kitchen cuttings otherwise bound for the waste...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We all have that favourite pair of jeans or even lucky socks that we treasure, no matter how baggy or worn they might become. In the movement...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Landscapes have long provided a source of inspiration for artists and makers. From the sharp concrete edges of buildings and frosted hedgerows to seaweed strewn beaches and eroded...