Designed with the modern photographer in mind, the Roam Camera bag is equally useful as an everyday bag, and will fit all the essentials you need when out capturing the city or the wilderness.
- Available in Teal, Slate, Tobacco, and Oak Leather
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- Fits a full-size DSLR (5D + 24-70 lens) and extra lens or small flash
- Outer and Internal pockets for phone, battery, wallet + daily essentials
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas + soft felt lining
- Adjustable oak bark tanned bridle leather straps
- Strap Max 129cm - Min 104cm Long
- Brass hardware with maillon rapide strap quick links
- 24cm x 21cm x 11cm
We worked with Rural Kind to create a unique, yet simple camera bag destined to become your go-to for many years. With us both being avid photographers who carry our cameras daily, we feel this is perfect for people of all different photography styles, who demand a bag that is simple, functional, durable and beautiful in design.
Mike and Nia, are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ceramic tumbler, fill it with tea, coffee, sake or wine, a versatile and staple piece made with love. Inspired by the ebbing and flowing of waves, their...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ceramic teacup inspired by the ebbing and flowing of waves, their perpetual motion with an ever calming and powerful presence, the natural rhythm of texture and colour...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful ceramic teapot inspired by the ebbing and flowing of waves, their perpetual motion with an ever calming and powerful presence, the natural rhythm of texture and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is definitely one for the grown-ups, delicious, decadent and romantic. The almost savoury flavour of gooseberries is balanced by the heady aromatics of elderflower. A very...