How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Inspired by the magical world of gentle creatures and healing plants you'll find amongst the grasses and the wildflowers of a meadow, a tranquil oasis away from the...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We live in a fast-paced world, and it is easy to forget how calming and revitalising it is to just sit and be for a while. These...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Sultry with mysterious, magnetic depths and just enough edge to keep it unisex. This Sandalwood Rose incense exudes a cool confidence, centred in the balance between blooming...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS What a cutie - this plant-based leather free backpack is perfect for days when you are carrying a lighter load. Just the thing for nipping here and there...