How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
Sold Out - £25.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS **Back in stock April 25th ** Inspired by the magical world of gentle creatures and healing plants you'll find amongst the grasses and the wildflowers of a meadow, a...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We live in a fast-paced world, and it is easy to forget how calming and revitalising it is to just sit and be for a while. These...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Sultry with mysterious, magnetic depths and just enough edge to keep it unisex. This Sandalwood Rose incense exudes a cool confidence, centred in the balance between blooming...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS What a cutie - this plant-based leather free backpack is perfect for days when you are carrying a lighter load. Just the thing for nipping here and there...