Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and workspace) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space. Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you. Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
- Includes practical guides
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- A few simple rules of interior design
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- See 'About' tab for author info
- Find other books from the collection
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A mini massage in a jar. This travel-sized balm is ideal to relieve muscular pain and soothe aching feet. With arnica - a natural anti-inflammatory muscle relaxant,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mossy + fresh, this incense has a bright fragrance that lifts a space and gently decorates the atmosphere with musk and amber. Like walking over a wooded...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Anise Vegan Lip Balm, a delicately spiced salve with star anise and sweet orange. Perfect for autumn and winter, this lip saver is made with organic shea butter, jojoba, olive...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Delicately textured washed linen scarf with a timeless appeal, easy to wear in cool or warm weather. Wrapped tight or worn loose around the shoulders, the casual...