Handcrafted in Wales by Rural Kind, the Roam Backpack is the ultimate travel companion. Rugged sophistication, durable materials and minimalist design make this ready to endure everything from mountains high to the hardest roads, and the water repellent British waxed canvas will develop the most beautiful patina over time when out roaming the city or the wilderness.
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas
- Natural wool felt roll top gently wicks away and repels water
- Adjustable canvas and wool padded shoulder straps
- Double side bottle/book/map pockets
- Leather lash tabs to attach bike light/blanket/tripod (straps not included)
- Internal laptop compartment with leather and brass closure
- Main compartment: 42-50cm x 25cm x 14cm (18 litres approx)
- Side pockets: 22cm x 14cm x 5cm
- Laptop compartment: 33cm x 23cm (fits 13" laptop)
Mike and Nia, are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A Paris discovery that stopped us in our tracks and filled our hearts and souls with blues in every shade from a pale summer sky to midnight in...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS All the goodness of Fat and The Moon's classic Deodorant Cream shrunk down to the cuteness and convenience of a 1/2 oz tin. Carry in your purse,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Smoke Candle with an aroma of fresh, fragrant woodland entwined with a hint of sweet smoke from warming fires. An emotive scent that will help ground...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This nourishing all-natural hand scrub is for people who love to use their hands. Perfect for gardeners, cooks, and busy hands, it has a deliciously clean smell...