Designed with the modern photographer in mind, the Roam Camera bag is equally useful as an everyday bag, and will fit all the essentials you need when out capturing the city or the wilderness.
- Available in Teal, Slate, Tobacco, Ochre, and Oak Leather
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- Fits a full-size DSLR (5D + 24-70 lens) and extra lens or small flash
- Outer and Internal pockets for phone, battery, wallet + daily essentials
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas + soft felt lining
- Adjustable oak bark tanned bridle leather straps
- Brass hardware with maillon rapide strap quick links
- 24cm x 21cm x 11cm
We worked with Rural Kind to create a unique, yet simple camera bag destined to become your go-to for many years. With us both being avid photographers who carry our cameras daily, we feel this is perfect for people of all different photography styles, who demand a bag that is simple, functional, durable and beautiful in design.
Mike and Nia are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Pale shades of green and subtle brown with hints of a mother of pearl shell that shimmer in the sun. These delicate porcelain tea bowls are really something special,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Ritual, an evolution of our ceramic collaboration with Andrea Roman, inspired by those sacred moments as the sun rises and falls. Starting your morning clear of mind,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A new ceramic collaboration, this collection of faceted vessels have been handmade in East Sussex by Effie Gibson. Beautiful when used as a vase for your favourite...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is our dream minimalist vase with a touch of the rustic in its raw edges and delicately overlapping glaze. Thrown on a potters wheel, using a...