Out of Stock
Handcrafted in Wales by Rural Kind, the Roam Backpack is the ultimate travel companion. Rugged sophistication, durable materials and minimalist design make this ready to endure everything from mountains high to the hardest roads, and the water repellent British waxed canvas will develop the most beautiful patina over time when out roaming the city or the wilderness.
- Crafted in Wales exclusively for The Future Kept by Rural Kind
- 18oz heavy duty water-repellent British waxed canvas
- Natural wool felt roll top gently wicks away and repels water
- Adjustable canvas and wool padded shoulder straps
- Double side bottle/book/map pockets
- Leather lash tabs to attach bike light/blanket/tripod (straps not included)
- Internal laptop compartment with leather and brass closure
- Main compartment: 42-50cm x 25cm x 14cm (18 litres approx)
- Side pockets: 22cm x 14cm x 5cm
- Laptop compartment: 33cm x 23cm (fits 13" laptop)
Mike and Nia, are the husband and wife team behind Rural Kind, designers, and makers of simple, functional and gently rugged carry goods. They create goods that can be used day in, day out and that will last for a really, really long time. Goods that are well made with carefully sourced, super quality materials. At the core of their designs is a love of simple clean lines, considered detailing, and (above all else), functionality.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Limited edition Moon Goddess Victoriana folk print. Inspired by all things lunar to steer you through your dreams and unconsciousness. The moons pale and shimmering light glows...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Simple and beautiful wallet made from oak bark tanned bridle leather for holding a few credit cards, bank notes and a business card or two. Perfect for...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A sturdy and dependable key carry handmade from UK oak bark tanned bridle leather, cut, punched and burnished by hand. The traditional solid brass snap closure easily...
Out of Stock - £72.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This is our dream minimalist vase with a touch of the rustic in its rough raw edges and delicately overlapping glaze. Thrown on a potters wheel, using...