Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Limited edition Moon Goddess Victoriana folk print. Inspired by all things lunar to steer you through your dreams and unconsciousness. The moons pale and shimmering light glows...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A collection of bottles inspired by snow-covered gritty surfaces and winter landscapes. Beautiful when used as a vase for your favourite stem or as a stand-alone object of...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mountain Ceramic Dish inspired by snow-covered gritty surfaces and winter landscapes. Beautiful when used as a place to keep treasured belongings or as a stand-alone object of beauty. Each individually...
Sold Out - £30.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Stand-alone objects of beauty, these small Mountain Moon Jars are individually handcrafted from blended clay with iron inclusions that create a unique freckled and earthy appearance, inspired by snow-covered gritty surfaces...