How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS 'Ho Ho Ho', is a special limited edition Christmas Soap Bar, made with Chocolate, Chestnut & Christmas trees, invoking memories of fairy lights, melodies, tales and being...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Plant dyed project bag, perfect for knitters, crocheters, painters and makers of all interests. This beautiful but sturdy organic cotton bag can hold multiple tools in the main...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mossy + fresh, this incense has a bright fragrance that lifts a space and gently decorates the atmosphere with musk and amber. Like walking over a wooded...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Delicately textured washed linen scarf with a timeless appeal, easy to wear in cool or warm weather. Wrapped tight or worn loose around the shoulders, the casual...