How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mossy + fresh, this incense has a bright fragrance that lifts a space and gently decorates the atmosphere with musk and amber. Like walking over a wooded...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Delicately textured washed linen scarf with a timeless appeal, easy to wear in cool or warm weather. Wrapped tight or worn loose around the shoulders, the casual...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A magical blend for radiant skin; this easily absorbed beautifying facial oil helps to smooth fine lines and ward off premature ageing with its nourishing rosehip oil...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The beautiful Liha Asé goddess rollerballs are a set of three organic essential oils fragrances that can be layered, mixed and matched throughout the day. Start off with...