How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round? In Do Preserve - three friends combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, bring you over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz!
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Beautiful full-colour photography throughout
- Find other books from the collection
- See 'About' tab for author info
This is an essential guide to preserving, with techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from the authors own kitchens.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mossy + fresh, this incense has a bright fragrance that lifts a space and gently decorates the atmosphere with musk and amber. Like walking over a wooded...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Delicately textured washed linen scarf with a timeless appeal, easy to wear in cool or warm weather. Wrapped tight or worn loose around the shoulders, the casual...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A magical blend for radiant skin; this easily absorbed beautifying facial oil helps to smooth fine lines and ward off premature ageing with its nourishing rosehip oil...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A cosy blanket for our favourite season and beyond. Welcome Autumn's embrace Soft 100% brushed Gotland wool blanket. Woven in autumn-inspired fibres from beautiful Gotland sheep, a...