Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A mini massage in a jar. This travel-sized balm is ideal to relieve muscular pain and soothe aching feet. With arnica - a natural anti-inflammatory muscle relaxant,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Plant dyed project bag, perfect for knitters, crocheters, painters and makers of all interests. This beautiful but sturdy organic cotton bag can hold multiple tools in the main...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mossy + fresh, this incense has a bright fragrance that lifts a space and gently decorates the atmosphere with musk and amber. Like walking over a wooded...
Sold Out - £375.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS An Unexpected Landscape handwoven blanket is a one-off piece from a new collection of work handspun and woven by Rosemary (Rose) Riedel O’Brien in her Dartmoor Studio during November...