Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- Le jardin Anglais by Josh Taylor
- Ikebana, working with nature by Laura Ariès
- Anna Atkins portrait by Annabel Dover
- A guide to cut and dry flowers by Carolyn Dunster
- The Lexicon of Flowers in Pre-Raphaelite Art
- Jamaica florists by Pia Riverola
- Flower still lifes pictures by Tim van der Most
- Indian Affair by Imdad Barbhuyan
- Flower Power movies by Jenny Ronen
- A treasure Herbarium from 1901
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris,
- Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Abydos brings you the healing power of Frankincense. Elevate your surroundings with this healing resinous scent that soothes the nervous system. Made using only precious barks, herbs, seeds and...
Sold Out - £8.95
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A mini massage in a jar. This travel-sized balm is ideal to relieve muscular pain and soothe aching feet. With arnica - a natural anti-inflammatory muscle relaxant,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Almond Soy Wax Candle. Sweet marzipan with notes of vanilla, cherry and creamy almond, this candle creates a truly festive mood. Memories of sugared almonds, seasonal sweet shop window...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Mossy + fresh, this incense has a bright fragrance that lifts a space and gently decorates the atmosphere with musk and amber. Like walking over a wooded...