Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen, an ode to our precious Mother Nature.
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
- 196 Pages, 25 x 34cm, Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper
- View all of our Books & Magazines
Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS **LAST ONE - SMALL MARK ** The palest windswept driftwood brown. So soft and cosy, we love the simplicity of this beautiful, cruelty-free wool blanket. Let the gentle...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS The Hoff pot - simple, minimal, useful. The newest member of the Bergs Potter plant pot family, Designed by graphic designer Anne Hoff for Bergs. We love...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS A mini massage in a jar. This travel-sized balm is ideal to relieve muscular pain and soothe aching feet. With arnica - a natural anti-inflammatory muscle relaxant,...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Plant dyed project bag, perfect for knitters, crocheters, painters and makers of all interests. This beautiful but sturdy organic cotton bag can hold multiple tools in the main...