Shetland Wool Adventures, a luxurious celebration in print of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland.
Vol 2 Includes:
- 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
- An interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
- 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
- 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
- Seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
- Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
- An exclusive first chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
- Garment Photography by Susan Molloy
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne. Shetland is a beautiful and inspiring place and the Journal aims to bring a little piece of these magical isles to your home.
a limited edition journal full of beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Londe Botanic Evening Oil is a dreamy facial oil blend featuring replenishing borage seed oil, scented with calming chamomile and lavender. Best used as a nightly facial...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Soft 100% Eco lambswool baby blanket in Juniper green. Inspired by trips to the forest, this beautifully crafted and ethically sourced throw will keep your little one snuggled...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Warming and nurturing shades like the September sun setting over fields of grain ready for Harvest. Hand thrown faceted beaker made in Wales by Tim Lake. Made from...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Created for loose leaf tea, these beautiful hand-formed brass teaspoons are riveted with eco-silver and sit beautifully in a tea caddie, hung on the wall or to simply...