Issue 10 of the beautiful and atmospheric Nordic knit magazine Laine. The Winter 2020 issue 'Rooted' is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages - 12 knitting patterns
- Interview with Denise Bayron
- Article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- Seasonal recipes and book reviews
- Article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- Knitting and well-being by regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- Column by Jeanette Sloan
- For a full list of designers and patterns see about tab
Celebrate the pleasure of enjoying a moment of woollen bliss with patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and stunning visual storytelling.
Laine - Designers and patterns in issue 10:
1) Seli by Aleks Byrd (2 versions: cardigan and sweater)
2) Grounded by Denise Bayron (shawl)
3) Skog by Julie Hoover (sweater)
4) Snowfield by Maxim Cyr (cowl)
5) Snowy Forest by Midori Hirose (sweater, 2 different versions)
6) Breukelen by Mieka John (sweater)
7) Portia by Natasja Hornby (shawl)
8) Dyyni by Rievive (sweater)
9) Akwa Miri by Sylvia Watts-Cherry (cardigan)
10) Ascend by Tif Neilan (sweater)
11) Tiny Bubbles by Veera Välimäki (sweater)
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Warming and nurturing shades like the September sun setting over fields of grain ready for Harvest. Hand thrown faceted beaker made in Wales by Tim Lake. Made from...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Created for loose leaf tea, these beautiful hand-formed brass teaspoons are riveted with eco-silver and sit beautifully in a tea caddie, hung on the wall or to simply...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Soft 100% Eco lambswool baby blanket in Juniper green. Inspired by trips to the forest, this beautifully crafted and ethically sourced throw will keep your little one snuggled...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS We love these recycled wool throws, keeping little ones snuggled and cosy from spring through to winter. Working to reducing waste, Klippan has developed a series of beautiful throws...