This amazing go-to pot of happiness is a 100% natural multi-purpose healing and beauty balm. A cult product crammed with yarrow, the hero herb used for centuries to heal and repair. It suits all skin types, including dry, problematic and sensitive skin. A great addition to a green and natural approach to living life, and some say, it’s a miracle!
- Made in the UK from 100% organic natural ingredients
- Use as a luxurious cleansing balm to remove make-up
- Try the MOA bamboo hot cloth cleansing ritual
- See full Magic Organic Apothecary collection
- Absolutely no chemicals, preservatives, artificial colour or fragrance
- Vegetarian and never tested on animals
- Suitable for the whole family, even super sensitive skin types
- Vital part of an outdoorsy first aid kit, ideal for holiday and camping
- See about tab for full ingredients, information and uses!
50ml glass jar contains: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found bedside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair. The Green Balm, continues this age-old tradition of using yarrow as a healing herb and it can be used for all manner of ailments.
- Use between toes to combat athlete's foot - it's a ramblers dream-cream
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Soothes chapped skin
- Helps heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat!
- As well as all this, we use ours to heal tattoos in super quick time!
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...
Out of Stock - £49.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS ** AVAILABLE FROM END JANUARY 2017** This British made 100% wool Cobweave throw is woven near the edge of the Clwydian mountain range, and is inspired by the...
Out of Stock - £49.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This item is now sold out until January 2017. Please use the notification form above and we will let you know as soon as it is available...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS British made 100% wool blanket, woven near the edge of the Clwydian mountain range, inspired by the the serenity of the location. Featuring a simple pattern formed by...