Out of Stock
Openhouse Magazine is a twice yearly publication, that visits creative people from around the world, who open their homes or private spaces to the public, celebrating different activities in gastronomy, art and design.
- Issue Five contents include:
- Visit a modern-day cabin built by Pezo von Ellrichshausen in Aragon
- Concerts and a bohemian home in Silver Lake, LA
- Meet three of the home chefs at Eatwith
- Join James Lowe, owner of Lyle’s London, and visit farmer Tom Jones
- HK Farm - making a difference to the lives of locals in Hong Kong
- Stay with Claudia and Carlo at Malatesta Maison de Charme in Italy
- The Architectural dream built by John Pawson and Claudio Silvestrin
- All articles are published in English and the language of the interviewee.
Openhouse was started by Andrew Trotter and Mari Luz Vidal, working alongside a small team of collaborators of designers, writers and photographers from around the world. 144 pages filled with beautiful photography, interesting interviews of people who open special places around the world that the reader can visit and join in with the activities.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Limited edition of 50 signed and numbered original letterpress prints in black and grey ink. This is our first collaboration print with talented illustrator and friend Mitch Blunt....
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...
Out of Stock - £49.00
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS British made 100% wool herringbone blanket, woven in Wales near the Clwydian mountain range, inspired by the colours and the serenity of the location. Featuring a classic...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This one's patina just gets better with time. Beautiful indoor copper watering can with a removable brass rose - a versatile can for watering small plants, pots,...