Our beautiful Summer Forest Goddess is the third in a series of limited edition prints made in collaboration with the artist Karolin Schnoor exclusively for The Future Kept. Karolin's illustration includes all our favourite seasonal elements and woodland nature-inspired details.
- Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter prints available in this series
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Limited edition of 50 hand-numbered and signed by the artist
- Hand–pulled screenprint in black on beautiful recycled grey paper
- Dimensions: A3 - 29.7 x 42.0cm
- Unframed. Ships rolled in a sturdy cardboard tube
- View our full collection of prints
Beautiful folk inspired artwork designed by the talented Karolin Schnoor, a German freelance illustrator and designer based in London.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Featuring a classic herringbone pattern in grey sky hues, this British made 100% wool blanket is woven in Wales. It will keep you cosy in the evenings...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS British made 100% wool herringbone blanket, woven in Wales near the Clwydian mountain range, inspired by the colours and the serenity of the location. Featuring the classic...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS British made 100% wool herringbone blanket, woven in Wales near the Clwydian mountain range, inspired by the colours and the serenity of the location. Featuring a classic...