This moisturising cold pressed natural soap is inspired by the endless orange plantations in the Spanish Costa del Azahar, to the north of Valencia. To make the soap full of sun and warmth, sun-loving petals of Safflower are mixed with Orange and Clove fine peel that gently exfoliates and purifies. Ginger essential oil in this bar warms up the skin and increases the circulation. Cold-pressed Mandarin essential oil, an excellent skin rejuvenator, refreshes, stimulates the mood and senses.
- Made in the UK from natural raw cold-pressed organic oils/butters
- Perfect for gently exfoliating, warming up and moisturising skin
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- No chemical ingredients or preservatives, artificial colour or fragrance
- Will suit all skin types, including dry skin
- Bar size approx 100g
- See About tab for full ingredients information
- View all Ambre Botanicals raw beauty products
100% of the ingredients are 100% all natural: Pure natural saponified oils and butters of: Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus ), Soya bean Oil (Soja
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Limited edition of 50 signed and numbered original letterpress prints in black and grey ink. This is our first collaboration print with talented illustrator and friend Mitch Blunt....
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS Beautiful hand carved round cooking spoon crafted from Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. The ideal spoon for stirring and tasting stews, soups (and cake batter!) The long sturdy handle and...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS British made 100% wool herringbone blanket, woven in Wales near the Clwydian mountain range, inspired by the colours and the serenity of the location. Featuring a classic...
DESCRIPTION ABOUT REVIEWS This one's patina just gets better with time. Beautiful indoor copper watering can with a removable brass rose - a versatile can for watering small plants, pots,...